By usingthis site you are agreeing to be bound by the followingterms and conditions of the The Hamilton School website. Belowyou can findlegal information aboutour website, including copyright, disclaimer and privacy policies.
Copyright of the content of the The Hamilton School website – consisting of design, text, graphics, images, source code and othermaterials – remainsatalltimes the copyright of The Hamilton School or with associatedthird parties. The Hamilton School grantpermission to electronically copy, and print to hard copy, information from this website only for use withinschoolpremises.
Changes And Modification
No changes, modifications or alterationsmay be made to materials from this site withoutwrittenconsent from The Hamilton School. If information from this site isused for educational purposesthen an acknowledgement of The Hamilton School as the owner must accompany the material. Materials from this site cannot be re published or distributed in any format withoutwrittenpermission from The Hamilton School.
The Hamilton School makeseveryeffort to ensurethat the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, weaccept no liability for anyloss or inconveniencecaused by reliance on inaccurate materialcontained in this site.
External Web Links
This website containslinks to other web sites. The Hamilton School isnotresponsible for the privacy practices of thoseother web sitesnorisitresponsible for the content of thosesites.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.wavell-jun.n-yorks.sch.uk – the The Hamilton School website. Itappliessolely to this website.
The Hamilton School iscommitted to ensuringthatyour privacy isprotected. Shouldweaskyou to providecertain information by whichyou can be identifiedwhenusingthis website, thenyou can be assuredthatitwillonly be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Hamilton School maychangethis policy from time to time by updatingthis page. Youshouldcheckthis page from time to time to ensurethatyou are happy with anychanges. This policy iseffective from 28/11/2012.
Cookies : Information Collection And Use
A cookie is a small file whichaskspermission to be placed on yourcomputer’s hard drive. Once youagree, the file isadded and the cookie helpsanalyse web traffic or letsyouknowwhenyouvisit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to youas an individual. The web application can tailoritsoperations to yourneeds, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information aboutyourpreferences. Overall, cookies help usprovideyou with a better website by enablingus to monitor whichpagesyoufinduseful and whichyou do not. A cookie in no way givesusaccess to your computer or any information aboutyou, otherthan the data youchoose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsersautomaticallyaccept cookies, butyou can usuallymodifyyour browser setting to decline cookies ifyouprefer. Thismaypreventyou from taking full advantage of the website.
- The Hamilton School, as the data collector, maycollect some information from visitors to this site. This information isusedonly to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. Wewillnot pass on thesedetails to third parties or use them for anyotherpurposesunlessinstructed by you to do so.
- We use traffic log cookies to identifywhichpages are beingused. Thishelpsusanalyse data aboutwebpagetraffic and improveour website in order to tailorit to customerneeds. Weonly use this information for statisticalanalysispurposes and then the data isremoved from the system.
- Youwillnotreceiveunsolicitedpaper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronicformunlesswehaveexplicitlyrequested and receivedyourpermission.
- Where personal data isrequestedthroughforms, such data isonlyused for the purposestated on the form and willnot be given or sold to anythird parties.
- The Hamilton School complies with the requirements of the Data ProtectionAct 1998.